Head of State: High Queen Etain
System of Government: Feudal Monarchy
Major Religions: St John, Mallan, Morvana, and Vivamort
Minor Religions: Druids
Major Races: Humans
Minor Races: Orcs, Fae
Five Things to Know About This Country:
- A Land of Four Kingdoms: Erin is divided into four historic kingdoms, Connaught, Ulster, Leinster, and Munster. Each of these have slightly different laws, customs, and religions.
- Land of the Fae: The land of Erin is home to the creatures known as the Fae, which some allege to be demons, and the Druid faith that protects them.
- Different Religions: While Ulster is Johnite, Munster (its rival) professes the Mallanite faith, and Leinster is predominantly Morvanian. St John is widespread across the island outside Ulster, as is the Druidic faith.
- An Orcish Colony: While Connaught is ruled by humans, it was once conquered by orcish invaders who continue to settle and make their home there.
- Bound by Tradition and Magic: The power of the High Queen is both ceremonial and legal, backed by ancient power and ritual.