Five Things to Know About This Country:
- Clan Rule: Caledonia is ruled by the major clans, who choose from among them the High King. The clans fight among themselves to expand their power and influence, but stand together against external threats.
- Reveres Triplicity: The Triplicity is revered by the majority of Caledonians, and it is through this God’s authority that the Clans derive their power.
- Freed from Vampiric Rule: between 1275 and 1297 Caledonia was ruled, either wholly or partially, by Vampire Overlords and the influence of the Vivamortian faith is still found throughout the country.
- Personal Unity with Greater Albion: The Queen Catriona is married to King Augustus, and their offspring has a claim to both thrones.
- Demonic Undercurrents: Clan McKilloch, one of the major clans of Caledonia, are said to practice demonology; beware those who would trifle with them.