Head of State: Council of Lords
System of Government: Aristocratic
Major Religions: St John
Minor Religions: None
Major Races: Humans
Minor Races: None (Especially not Dragons)
Five Things to Know About This Country:
- Pastoral and Flat: Cymru is a pleasant, pastoral land, with some hills and almost no mountains, and relatively peaceful.
- Guided by St John: All of Cyrmu’s Nobility profess the faith of St John, and legally must or lose their status. The faith is near-universal among the rest of the populace.
- Strange to its Neighbours: Cymru’s neighbouring countries recall a country that was quite different to the one that exists now.
- Here Be No Dragons: Despite national myths surrounding them, there are no dragons in Cymru, and legends tell of great dragon slayers.
- Fiercely Independent: The people of Cymru have proudly maintained their independence against the aggression of outsiders.